Member Service AssociateAugust 7, 2018
Personal Trainers play a key role in Lynx Fitness Club’s overall success.
- Passion for fitness and making a difference in the lives of others
- Track record of selling, promoting and building personal training and fitness programming
- An up-beat, energetic, team-oriented personality
- Positive attitude, encouraging, and patient with clients when instructing
- A commitment to providing top-notch customer experiences
- Nationally recognized Personal Training certification, and current CPR/AED certification.
Additional fitness-related certifications a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in exercise related field is highly encouraged
- 3-5+ years’ experience in personal training or group fitness instruction
- Ability to perform exercises and movements as demonstrations for clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness and flexibility to work early mornings, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Experience building successful and trusting relationships with clients
- Qualified to work with clients who may need specialized attention due to previous injuries or health problems