Inside Boston’s most unique fitness club
WHAT MAKES US BETTER THAN THE REST
Lynx aims to re-define luxury fitness in Boston. We believe in capping our membership so that our staff not only knows your name, but your story. No more waiting in line for a trainer, treadmill, bike, bench, or open place to stretch. We’ve had enough of overpaying for crowded fitness floors and equipment.
Centrally located one block off the Boston Public Garden, we pride ourselves in the quality of our Club rather than the quantity of our members. We offer the best. Everything from the highest caliber cardio and strength equipment, and best-in-class training staff, to spacious, clean, and fully amenitized locker rooms and lounge areas is better than par for the course.
Premium trainers, facilities & amenities
Inspire your experience
Our best-in-class coaches are trained to help you maximize your potential. Members of the Club receive:
- A complimentary fitness assessment and consultation with one of our coaches
- A complimentary inBody body metrics assessment to begin benchmarking and programming to meet their goals
- Educated and certified instruction that inspires and safely pushes them to reach their highest potential.
Enjoy the benefits of being a member of Boston’s newest luxury fitness club
don’t miss out on the benefits of lynx fitness CLUB
Members receive a complimentary goals-based physical fitness assessment and fitness strategy report from best-in-class advisors.
- Complimentary goals-based fitness assessment and strategy report
- Complimentary access to all studio classes including HIIT, abs, barre, yoga, cross training, and much more
- Access to Lynx’s best-in-class training and instructor staff
- Access to Lynx’s Topgolf SwingSuite and PGA-certified instruction year-round
- Fully amenitized, spacious and luxurious locker rooms
- Food & beverage service throughout the lobby lounge and SwingSuite featuring a full food and bar menu
- Much more…
Located inside Boston Park Plaza
SOPHIE AND MICHAEL Coaches
The Boston Park Plaza is so much more than a hotel. It is a Boston icon.
Want to learn more?
We’ll be more than happy to give you a tour of the fitness club as well as the Hotel amenities that surround it.